You don’t always want to come right out and say, “Hey, do you want to do it?” (Though I have been known to say that.) That just seems kind of crass and, well, frat boyish.
But men can be a little dense from time to time. And sometimes they need a little nudge. Especially if they’re sitting there, in front of the TV, watching a full afternoon of football, golf or even the World Series of Poker.
Subtlety is a lost art. But one that I think is appreciated.
So the next time you want a little action from your partner, try one of these ways to let him know. You can even fool him in to thinking that is his idea. Men can be so daft.
1. French kiss him out of the blue. And then slowly walk away.
2. Give him a peek at what’s underneath. Lean over in front of him and let him have an extra long glance at your cleavage.
3. Let your hand rest on his ass and give it a little caress.
4. Sit behind him and give him a back rub.
5. Light some scented candles. Studies have shown that men respond to both the scent of vanilla and cinnamon.
6. Compliment him on something he did recently. Tell him how much you appreciate him and how sexy it is.
7. Send him a sexy text from the other room.
8. Sit close by and let your hands wander… on yourself.
9. Throw around some dirty, lusty language.
And if he still doesn’t get the hint? Well, then you should go with this one:
10. Take all of your clothes off. Lay seductively on the bed. And tell him he needs to get in the room and service you.
Sometimes being straightforward is the best approach.
Want more MiddleSexy delivered to your inbox? Sign up for our weekly newsletter “The Quickie”.
Image via Raymond Bryson/Flickr