And MiddleSexy has gathered some of the best Mother’s Day posts we’ve read on the Internet this week. Enjoy!
- To Mom, Warts and All (The Broad Side)
- Ask 50 Daughters What ‘Mother’ Means To Them, And This Is The Tear-Jerking Reward (Huffington Post)
- My Kids Don’t Need Me Anymore and That’s Just Fine (TueNight)
- Mother’s Day Brunch (New York Times)
- 27 Brutally Honest Mother’s Day Cards That Your Mom Will Probably Appreciate (OffBeat)
- The Physical Ache of Babies Growing Up (Rage Against the Minivan)
- A Century of Motherly Advice (The Scene)
- And of course, our own: Letting Go On Mother’s Day
Want more MiddleSexy delivered to your inbox? Sign up for our weekly newsletter “The Quickie”.