We’re not in the mood to have sex but our partners are. And sure, every once in a while, we’ll buck up and take one for the team. But when we really, really don’t want to be intimate, here are the some of the excuses we’ve used.
1. I’m too tired.
2. I have my period. And it’s really heavy.
3. I have to get up soooo early tomorrow.
4. I feel nauseous.
5. I’m too full from dinner. (Or breakfast. Or lunch.)
6. I’m pre-menstrual and feel really, really bloated.
7. I have a sore throat and feel a cold coming on. I don’t want to get you sick.
8. I have a yeast infection.
9. I just took a shower.
10. And the oldest of them all: Not tonight honey. I have a headache.
Which of these excuses have you used?
Want more MiddleSexy delivered to your inbox? Sign up for our weekly newsletter “The Quickie”.