And eat, drink and be merry.
Check out these awesome holiday recipes:
- Let’s start with a cocktail. I’m in a little bourbon phase and usually I just like it served neat. But a Bourbon Old Fashioned is tasty and festive.
- Or make a gorgeous, but easy, pomegranate, mint and lemon decorative ice ring. And float it in a pomegranate champagne punch.
- For a tangy finger food, check out this Prosciutto Crostini with a Lemony Fennel Slaw.
- How about a make-ahead Eggplant Caponata?
- Check out this recipe for Scallion Meatballs with a Soy-Ginger Glaze. For a party, for dinner or for just hanging around the house.
- For our Christmas Eve dinner, we usually have a tasty tenderloin but switching it up for this Horseradish-and-Herb-Crusted Beef Rib Roast would be nice.
- Bon Appetit has an excellent primer on decorating holiday cookies and a no fuss sugar cookie recipe.
What are you waiting for? Get cooking, baking and drinking!
Want more MiddleSexy delivered to your inbox? Sign up for our weekly newsletter “The Quickie”.
Cover image via Bon Appetit
Top image via Liquor.com