Hannukah is only a few days away and Christmas is not far behind. In my house, we celebrate both. So I need mega help when it comes to figuring out what to get for my husband, three teens and everybody else on my gift list. Some of my favorite resources so far include:
- Donuts, Dresses and Dirt’s gift guide which includes this gorgeous slate cheese board and this thickly woven wool Cabin Blanket.
- The retro looking Timex Army Steel watch from Girls of a Certain Age’s gift guide for guys would make a great choice for my son.
- Cnet’s tech-oriented gift guides feature best stocking stuffers, like the Anker Astro portable battery, and the editors’ top holiday picks featuring the GoPro Hero4 Silver.
- I’ve always been a big fan of Ann Arbor based Zingerman’s. Who wouldn’t want to receive a package of Cheeses of the World or be a member of the Bacon All Year Club.
- And check out the 50 Shades of Sexy X-Mas Gift Guide from Tues/Night. The Whip Me stockings from Agent Provocateur would be great to wear to your office party.
Want more MiddleSexy delivered to your inbox? Sign up for our weekly newsletter “The Quickie”.