Did everyone have a good week? MiddleSexy sure did. College applications, homemade tomato sauce and a few good runs. Here’s what we found when we were looking around:
- A hands-free couples vibrator? Count me in. Eva, by Dame Products, is available via Indiegogo with shipment in February 2015. I bought one. It looks really different. Here’s hoping February comes quickly.
- I’m glad I don’t drink soda. Did you know it ages you as much as smoking does? Yep, it messes with your DNA.
- Check out what these writers in the New York Times had to say about Renee Zellweger’s face. The Internet has been in a uproar this week over her new look. I didn’t recognize her.
- Where’s the craziest place you’ve hidden out in to heal from a bad break-up? Bet it wasn’t your local KFC. Personally, I like my public library. But then I wouldn’t be able to have fried chicken.
- This linen heathered long sleeve tee from Madewell just came in the mail. I’m going to live in it this winter. I use the term “winter” loosely because it doesn’t get very cold in South Florida.
Want more MiddleSexy delivered to your inbox? Sign up for our weekly newsletter “The Quickie”.